woensdag 25 augustus 2010

new day! new sun!

Alright… after my disastrous night, I crawled back to the living. I feel better, still a little doubting about some things I do wrong but I am doing alright again!
The strange thing is. One time they can tell me (she can tell me) that I need to change things and do everything wrong. Next moment she is giving me compliments about things (sometimes the same). I am having more problems with my sleeping. I am tired all the time but now I sleep very deep and a lot! I keep being tired. In the morning I can’t open my eyes… at night I am a wreck… wanting to sleep only. And during the day I make stupid mistakes because I just don’t see them (leaving the gas on… cutting myself with a sharp knive. Leaving the iron on… etc. etc.).

So besides the fact that I feel fine again… I am sooooo sleepy. I am happy to go to my psych Friday. Maybe she has some answers… But I am proud of myself! I did a lot of things she suggested and they worked! So I can tell her that. And maybe she’ll finely read a few of my poems!

Ok! Other good news. I am going to Sara Kroos!!!


A Dutch comedian! The 8th of December!!! Alone haha. I don’t mind. I could pick my place. And because I am alone I have a lot to choose from. I am thinking about going to Bert Visscher too… only 27 euro’s. that’s not a lot and the train ticket is 2 euro! Good evening out!
Ok… my English sucks at the moment :P or at least… my grammar is haha!
Oh yea! I went to Germany this weekend. To my friend who lives there with her two white Sheppard’s and 5 Chicwawa’s (or however you write that:P). It was a lot of fun and I got my doses of hugs! I can handle the next two weeks :D (after that… going to Hoorn for a weekend!!! I hope)

Oki… more news! I am going to make a photobook about my father. So anyone who reads this… if you have photo’s of my father PLEASE email me! I would love to have them!
I am also very happy that my best friend is back in Holland! Welcome back darling and we will meet soon. Hope you are having fun with your boyfriend :P

Oki... oh did I tell? I am doing good again (yea I am happy about the fact so I write it down a lot)

Made a few pics of myself :P here is one… dearest haha!



So… Oh yea! A friend of mine (Canadian rainbow) showed me her house on the webcam. I loved it and wished she was here or I was there right now!

I am still a little hesitant about the writing thing but maybe I just need to start and write an hour a day. That would be a nice start wouldn’t it? Dutch or English. Could try both… see what suites me right now the most.

Ok… enough for now! Have a good night! And don’t forget to leave a message

2 opmerkingen:

  1. awww I got mentioned. yay! haha. anyways wish you were here or i was there too. My aunt and uncle just got back from 5 weeks in Scotland and I always see all these pics and it so makes me want to go over there. I know now that one day I will be able to make it.

    Glad that you are feeling better and I hope your psych will be able to help you more too when you have your visit. Your english was fine and your grammar was normal for what I hear from you so in my opinion your post was pretty much perfect.

    Take care and I'll talk to you again soon.
    Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey dear,

    glad to read you're doing a bit better already. Dunno if you have seen the post I made on your FB wall... Too bad I did not get mentioned like TB :-P Ah, just kidding!

    I like the picture you have made of yourself! It looks good.

    Before my vacation time we chatted about meeting up sooner or later. I am working on weekdays so I have the weekends off. Free to have fun ;-) Not all weekends are still free, but just drop me a line if you're still interested in meeting up.

    Have a great weekend, hope you will feel even better soon! *hugs* Cyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen